Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Naza Blade 250

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Usually the exhaust should be in front when people take bike pix.

Hubby just got his new bike last night. Meet his new girlfriend Naza Blade 250. It's damn huge and it looks like a Ducati but of course way cheaper than Ducati. Although I still prefer his first bike though. Hubby said it's much more lighter than the previous bike. I just made him throw out the trash this morning when he wanted to go to work. Boy did he had trouble holding the big trash bag and trying to balance his way to the big dumpster. Haha...

This is a naked bike. Meaning that there isn't a cover in front to cover the engine. Below is a same model with a faring(cover). It looks much more hotter than a naked bike!! Much better in my opinion. There aren't many Naza blade 250 here in Malaysia. People don't usually buy them.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
With a bit of tweaking.

I admit I don't quite like motorcycles but I can get pretty crazy if I'd get into a Bently or a Maserati or an Aston Martin or a Ferrari...you name it.

As for the maintenance, it's not that expensive according to my husband. It'll cost you just like buying a Honda Cup. Like what, RM100++ for a couple of months. So don't be afraid to buy this motorcycle. It's reliable and it'll save you tonnes!

7 comments:

loserkid said...

nice bike
i was never into bike as well...
but 1 word... try to ask your husband.. he might know it..well he should know it since he is a biker
"HAYABUSA" ... not sure if i got the spelling right.. but it sound right (i think :P)...
if he ride that bike... i need to shake his hand... since non of my biker friends has ride one hehe
plus i need to get my icture taken with hayabusa... for the records hehehe

kakibesi said...

very2 nice bike,
i like to buy one, but i little bit scare when thinking about maintenace. try ask your hubby

Phantasma said...

hi kakibesi. thanks for dropping by. as for your question, my husband said the maintenance is like any other cheap bikes here in Malaysia.

Lebih kurang RM100 or so for every 3 or 4 months. So I think you shouldn't be worried about buying it.

So far so good! Good luck on your bike shopping!!

If you want to ask him some more this is his blog.

aaron said...

looking fwd for this bike too. my fren says.. quite many problem with the quality.

how is the bike now? great?

Sarah said...

hi there aaron. my husband said he's gonna make a review on his bike's current status in his blog. stay tuned. thanks :)

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some pics :).

Sarah said...

Hi there. Thank you very much for the nice words. I have to apologize about the pictures though. My husband has already sold his Naza Blade to buy another bike which was in his liking.